• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Activation Error

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in May, I started school and I was given and ebook, I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions and the book from ASA2FLY, for the first 2 day I was able to look at my books, it's been giving me an error that says (Error Check Activation)

I when to my director and she said to deactivate then re-activate and that should solve the problem, needless to say it didn't. So I was given another code to download my books and it keeps continuing to give me the same MSG but this time it doesn't allow me to download them and it keeps saying (error check activation)

Need help ASAP!

Thank you!

[Hi! is not a good question title, edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.

Press WINDOWS + R.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Remove the Adept Folder.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Close the Registry Editor.

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines