Hej,
I have a problem. Every time I try to open one of my books, I get this message:

Skærmbillede 2018-03-19 kl. 11.23.54.png

Someone can help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Work Around I have found is - Delete version 4.5, download version 3.0 from the page you got 4.5 from, you will encounter this error- Error "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL" | Download protected e-book | Digital Editions (follow steps here to fix error and it should work)

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, if somebody know what to do, please help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. What is the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and can't seem to find a solution.
Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come ooon Adobe support. Get in the game!! What is this about, and what is up with the 90s “There was a problem” pop ups, without a solution or an explanation? This is too customier unfriendly..

Martin from Copenhagen.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too!

Last night was fine but today i can't access my ebooks. It said

RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT

Client certificate used with Digital Editions is invalid. You will not be able to use all the features available in this application!

Anyone facing the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j’ai rencontré exactement le même avertissement lorsque j’ai voulu restituer l’un de mes livres empruntés à la médiathèque Paris-Saclay.

Le livre reste inscrit dans la bibliothèque pour 22 jours mais n’est plus lisible.

J’ai tenté d’effacer l’autorisation de l’ordinateur pour la réinscrire par la suite, mais cela a été impossible:

"Impossible d’annuler l’autorisation. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement”

J’ai pu constater à la lecture du forum que les victimes du jour s’accumulaient!

RM

Le 19 mars 2018 à 16:17, chantellet73619989 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Client certificate id invalid?

réponse de chantellet73619989 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/chantellet73619989?et=watches.email.thread> dans Adobe Digital Editions - Afficher la discussion complète <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10253241?et=watches.email.thread#10253241>

me too!

Last night was fine but today i can't access my ebooks. It said

RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT

Client certificate used with Digital Editions is invalid. You will not be able to use all the features available in this application!

Anyone facing the same problem?

Répondre à ce message en répondant à cet e-mail, ou voir le message sur Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10253241?et=watches.email.thread#10253241>

Commencer une nouvelle conversation dans Adobe Digital Editions par e-mail <mailto:discussions-community-adobe_digital_editions@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com> ou sur Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=3355&et=watches.email.thread>

Abonné(e) à Client certificate id invalid? <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10253241?et=watches.email.thread#10253241> dans ces flux : Notifications

Cet e-mail a été envoyé par Adobe Community car vous êtes un utilisateur inscrit. Vous pouvez vous désabonner <https://forums.adobe.com/unsubscribe.jspa?email=renemichalet%40wanadoo.fr&token=e69af22254f35432aab28f60abea570f5ffbeb13042b43c504d4b7afa5127890> immédiatement de Adobe Community ou modifier la fréquence de réception des e-mails dans vos préférences <https://forums.adobe.com/user-preferences!input.jspa>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and it appears that everyone here is encountering the problem at the same time. This is absolutely ridiculous adobe, we should be given access to the products we pay for. I have an assignment due tomorrow and without access to my eBook it is impossible for me to complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem over here. Examination is due in about an hour. Thanks..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Help!

This is a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too. please fix asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! and I agree that the service should not have any problem of this type, especially when the it involves educational content. We will all appreciate if you solve it as soon as posible because we all are getting behind in our classes. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and Adobe's response to this is honestly ridiculous. So many of us rely on this program for educational purposes so to have it suddenly stop functioning is incredibly detrimental. There are so many of us with the same exact problem and I am sincerely hoping that Adobe gets it together and fixes this. This is unacceptable for a company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

meme probleme ici aussi pas moyen d'ouvrir un livre et en plus il m'a vider ma liseuse  incroyable pas moyen d'ouvrir

que fait ADOBE ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. has it been fixed? Adobe - please respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work Around I have found is - Delete version 4.5, download version 3.0 from the page you got 4.5 from, you will encounter this error- Error "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL" | Download protected e-book | Digital Editions (follow steps here to fix error and it should work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! You are a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My digital edition wont erase autherization. Just says “not possible. Try again later”..?? Anyone else got that problem? What to do?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same situation !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!! just tried it, it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines