• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment enlever une autorisation d'un PC perdu vers un autre PC

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne parviens pas técharger un livre sur ma liseuse car mon compte ID était sur un PC que je n'ai plus. J'ai voulu l'utiliser sur un nouveau PC. Il a refusé.  En consultant le profil adobe, il n'y a aucune information à ce sujet

Faut il créer un  nouveau compte ? Ou le supprimer ?

Merci si vous avez un réponse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.
    Press WINDOWS + R.
    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
    Remove the Adept Folder.
    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
    Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, j'ai le meme souci pour enlever une autorisation (la mienne ne fonctionne pas pour une raison que je ne comprends pas). ADE a été installé ce matin ce mon imac mais je ne trouve pas le fichier activation.dat. Quelqu'un peut-il me dire ou le trouver ? (ios imac ventura 13.4.1) Merci d'avance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my ADE app on Imac ventura does not 'activate' my ade id to adobe server. I tried to remove my account or to reinstall the ADE app or to delete the activation.dat. nothing changes, and I can't find the activation.dat file on my Imac, the location indicated in Adobe forum is not the right one. thanks for your ideas 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

avez vous obtenu une réponse à ce problème ? j'ai le même et je ne m'en sors pas, je ne trouve pas le fichier activation.dat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hier j'ai finalement trouvé ce fichier.  sur Mac il se trouve à :  /Users/votreuserid/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions.  

ceci dit, c'est d'une complexité ce Adobe Digital Edition ! Bonne chance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

je ne trouve pas "application support", il y a probablement des fichiers cachés

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dominique31468647v0el_0-1691057008072.png

j'ai reussi à supprimer le fichier .dat et à modifier l'autorisation de l'ordinateur mais maintenant j'obtiens ce message, avez vous une idée pour débloquer la situation ? merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines