• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect KOBO Aura H2O to ADE

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a KOBO Aura H20 e-reader.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have the Overdrive loaded on it, which is why I trying to install ADE.  I thought I would give it another try, because the ADE has changed since I last tried it in 2017.  My problem is that after loading the new ADE onto my desktop computer (Windows) and connecting my e-reader,  I cannot seem to authorize the e-reader.  The ADE screen shows my KOBO but when I right click (as per the instructions from the Adobe website) nothing happens.  It's probably obvious that I am not a techie person, but I am hoping that someone can help me to figure out how to authorize my e-reader.  Thanks in advance.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link.  Meanwhile, I'm moving this question to Adobe Digital Editions where concerned experts will see it.

http://prod-www.kobobooks.com/ade

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Nancy.  Thank you so much for all of your time and effort. I did use the link that you provided, but the ADE questions 1-8 that were listed didn't have any further link to get the content. The links that were available were for the Kobo products and I have already explored those.  I have managed to link the e-reader and my computer but cannot open the e-book that is loaded.  The message is "Your e-reader is not authorized to open this book.  This book is protected by ADRManagement (DRM).  Because you previously deauthorized your e-reader, you need to re-import the book using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).  Please visit help.kobo.com for more information".  I can (ironically) open the Getting Startted with Adobe Digital Editions, which also downloaded onto my e-reader.   Am I correct in thinking that the acsm file isn't downloading when the e-book downloads onto my e-reader? I have tried numerous troubleshooting links from Kobo, Adobe and the library (Edmonton Public Library)  and nothing seems to work.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grrrr, my peroblem Exactly.  If this is a deficiency in Aura H2o, please let me know so I can stop wasting my time !

Thnaks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines