There is no issue with my internet. I have tried all solutions I have found on the internet. Including updating and restarting my computer. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I have a ebook for university on there I can't access. I need this for tomorrow and no one has been able to help me. I've been directed here by Adobe chat. Could someone please help me?
I was soooo skeptical but I've tried this solution and it works for me. I found it on another forum. Hopefully this relieves the stress of anyone who finds themselves in the same boat as me!
1) Delete the installed edition of Adobe digital editions 4.x from your computer that won't authorize Digital Solutions.
2) Use Internet Explorer (not Firefox or Chrome) to download Adobe digital editions 3.x found on the Adobe web site: Download | Adobe Digital Editions and click on link to Download Digital Edition 3.0here
3) Install Adobe Digital Solutions 3.0
4) Authorize computer (it worked for me at this point!)
5) Open the book you are trying to use
6) Download Digital Solutions 4.0 and install. This will update you to latest version AND keep your computers authorization.