• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection error (Errore di connessione)

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have downloaded ADE and I have made the registration. But when I try to connect with the verified email and password the attached error message appears. I really don't know what to do.

Can someone help me? Official support?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TOPICS
Activation , ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here...tried all the solutions found googling (reinstalling, deleting registry fields, disabling all firewalls and antivirus, etc...) but no one worked!!!

No way to get any official support.

I'll be telling anybody to avoid Adobe-DRM, so much time lost!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lo da anche a me, oggi, come sei riuscito a risolvere? grazie in anticipo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non avevo risolto. Onestamente ho poi lasciato perdere.

La tecnologia deve semplificare altrimenti ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Io anche ci ho rinunciato, scaricherò un altro programma. Adobe lo odio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My app stopped working mid-November; I got an error message "Check Activation", so E-Books wouldn't download from BorrowBox.With Adobe Support I have found a solution - it's about having correctly recognised authorisation:

1. Uninstall the faulty ADE 4.5.11
  2. From Adobe's website re-install ADE 4.5.11 (I use the Windows edition)
  3. Open the ADE, go to Help, and select Erase Authorization. Follow the steps.

4 Go back to Help, select Authorize the Computer and follow the steps outlined (they are very clear - you need a user name (your own, [the administrator] email address, and to create a password).

1. Go to Help, and select Authorization Information. Your details (user name and Adobe vendor ID) should be clearly visible (and ticked as 'Default)
  2. Close the ADE. Go to BorrowBox and test out a download. It should work, and then you can transfer the Ebook to Kobo.

Note: I tried this sequence several times before it magically worked - persist.

It took me over 12 hours of Live Chat with a number of Adobe consultant's before one  (Vishwarath) guided me through the above fix. Persist in requesting support, and don't ever be discouraged by any app provider using the excuse that "as it's free software we no longer support it" - that's not good enough. 

I hope sharing what's worked for me will be useful to the thousands of ADE 4.5.11 users whose app has suddenly stopped working.

I have shared this solution with Bolinda (the owner of BorrowBox). ADE 4.5.11 is a great app, and I happily use Adobe programs.

I welcome any feedback. Good luck,

Garry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines