Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting Support for Adobe Digital Editions/Authorize with Adobe ID

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a new Laptop and wanted to authorize Adobe Digital Editions on it. But it tells me, that that cant be done because the Adobe ID is already used. In the FAQ it sais that it is possible to use it on 6 Devices (I only have it on my old Laptop, so this would be my second device). The only answer that I have found yet is, to contact the Support to reset the ID (even though this does not 100% make sense, because I I havent used it on six devices, but I dont rly care, just want it to work on my new Laptop no matter how). THe Porblem is, that I can not contact the Support, as soon as I choose "Adobe Digital Editions" in the Pre-contact form it does not matter what I enter under "What type of issue are you experiencing?" I can only click on Forum, the "Chat" option fades as soon as I enter any of the given options

Hope you can help me

Mfg Kryptix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally managed to Contact the Support-Chat via another problem option. The initial Problem was solved by deleting the authorisation without an ID and then authorizing via Adobe ID just in case someone has the same Issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines