Continually receiving error "Unable to download: error getting license - license server communication problem - e_adept_unknown

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a member of NetGalley, where you receive books in exchange for a review. Many publishers use protected PDFs - and so, I've always opened with Adobe Digital Editions. I've never had a problem until the past week. Now, I receive the above error no matter what book I'm trying to download (I've tried a few to make sure it's not just the one file).

I've tried this and had the same results on: Windows 10, Macbook Air with Mojave, and an iPhone using the app.

I've tried reauthorizing my computers and deleting the old authorization. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the programs and apps. I've tried all the fixes on the different forums. I've tried under a different Adobe ID. Nothing works, and I mean NOTHING. It's so frustrating. I've contacted NetGalley, but wonder if this is an issue anyone else is having?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?