• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy to library? how to stop

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I close a book, Adobe Digital Editions asks to copy this book to the library. I click no box and it says that it is for this book only. How do I stop it from altogether?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what I was looking for!

Every time I open a file to simply view it I'm asked to add it to the library.

The fact that I tick that check box to not being asked again simply doesn't work.

How to solve that problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is asked many times by many forum members, But no response from Adobe. They are careless as this product is a free One.

Check this thread.

Digital editions 3.01 - Don't show this alert again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 4.5.2.  I found this option is temporary and only works when the app is active.  Once it is closed, you will have to set the option again and cancel.  This means that once you opened the app to view a non-library ebook, do not close the app and simply select the library icon to view your library.  The dialog will appear and you simply set the do not copy option and cancel.  As long as the app is not closed, the next time you double click on an ebook to view and back to the library, the annoying dialog will not appear.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have logged an issue for this and will investigate and fix in next update.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manyank, this issue is still not fixed as of october 2019 in version 4.5.10.  Is adobe still aware of this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest way to avoid constantly getting this annoying popup is to change your computer "Properties" for pdf file extensions from the Adobe application to either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Both of these browsers will open pdf and when you close them, they don't bug you with annoying popups about "Save to Library?"]

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines