Highlighted

Copy to library Message

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I close Digital Editions, I get a message asking me if I want to add the book to library. Even after checking, "Don't show this alert again",  I get the same message next time I close Digital Editions after reading a book. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy to library Message

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I close Digital Editions, I get a message asking me if I want to add the book to library. Even after checking, "Don't show this alert again",  I get the same message next time I close Digital Editions after reading a book. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have logged an issue for this and will investigate and fix in next update.

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When was the next release from this message, this has still not been resolved as of version 4.5.10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2019 0