• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not connect to fulfillment server

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE did an update to version 4.57.179634 and now I cannot download books from Library2Go.  I get "connection error detected, could not connect to the fulfillment center, check internet connection"  It worked just fine before the update.  I AM connected to the internet.  I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling ADE and deregistering and registering my computer.  I am at a loss.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not help with its free products; this forum is just a bunch of unanswered questions-the blind leading the blind. Therefore, I'm buying a new tablet that I can download books directly using Overdrive or Libbby.  I love my Nook glowlight; unfortunately, in order to borrow library books and transfer them to my glowilight, I have to use ADE with its endless hoops and updates that cause error messages galore. I will never have to deal with Adobe and its crap "help" and crap Digital Editions with supposed "seamless" performance again. Goodbye Adobe and your flawed product and system. I will be enjoying my books without you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m having the same problem. I have an iPad Pro 10.5” with  iOS 11.2.5.  I also deleted and re-installed Adobe Digital editions, which didn’t fix the problem. I am connected to the Internet, because I am using the same iPad Pro to post  to the forum.

I’m guessing that the  1.3 review on the App Store is reflective of this and many other problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines