Highlighted

CS5.5 production premium key not working

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please! I have spent the last 6 hours with a digital rep from Adobe who was remotely controlling my mac. They basically said "well thats all I can do...go ask the forums" Needless to say I am SUPER frustrated!

I bought CS5.5 Pro.Prem. about 5 years ago and now I am trying to put this on my new Mac. Everytime I put in my PAID FOR key code it says "invalid"

Am I hopeless here? I mean, I spent 6 HOURS working with an adobe rep who verified all my info but they don;t know what to do. I tried calling the phone number but sat on hold with the music for 30 minutes. This is my last ditch effort to save a program I paid a LOT of money for...only to get little help from the company I bought it from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CS5.5 production premium key not working

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please! I have spent the last 6 hours with a digital rep from Adobe who was remotely controlling my mac. They basically said "well thats all I can do...go ask the forums" Needless to say I am SUPER frustrated!

I bought CS5.5 Pro.Prem. about 5 years ago and now I am trying to put this on my new Mac. Everytime I put in my PAID FOR key code it says "invalid"

Am I hopeless here? I mean, I spent 6 HOURS working with an adobe rep who verified all my info but they don;t know what to do. I tried calling the phone number but sat on hold with the music for 30 minutes. This is my last ditch effort to save a program I paid a LOT of money for...only to get little help from the company I bought it from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2017 0

Have something to add?