Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivate Digital Editions Devices from the Web

Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it would like the option to be able to de-authorize a device connected to Adobe Digital Editions through the web interface on the Adobe ID website. My copy of Adobe Digital Editions is currently running great,  but I’ve seen instances where people are unable to deauthorize a device from Adobe Digital Editions if the device itself died and wasn’t able to be powered on. In those cases, being able to perform the deauthorization of the device through the web interface tied to the Adobe ID website would be a good solution to be able to manage authorizations no matter what could happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having exactly that problem. My eReader broke down so I can't deactivate it. Since I have reached the maximum number of devices I now can't activate my new eReader unless I deactivate one of my other devices which I do use occasionally. It would be extremely helpful if I could deactivate the old eReader through a web interface.

I would very much appreciate a solution to this kind of problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines