Highlighted

Deauthorization - macOS Catalina

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had to change to my new computer, ADE no longer worked. I upgraded to ADE 4.5 but it wouldn't accept my books when I tried to transfer them from my Downloads folder to ADE in order to download them onto my Kobo. The first problem was my old ID - I no longer used that email address (the provider has gone out of business) and I couldn't remember the password I had used! I created a new ID using my current email address and Adobe deleted my old ID. HOWEVER, my computer still recognizes my OLD ID and I can't deauthorize it because I don't know the password! And I can't authorize my computer with my new ID because that option under HELP is greyed out! Can somebody please tell me how to get around this?

TOPICS
Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deauthorization - macOS Catalina

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had to change to my new computer, ADE no longer worked. I upgraded to ADE 4.5 but it wouldn't accept my books when I tried to transfer them from my Downloads folder to ADE in order to download them onto my Kobo. The first problem was my old ID - I no longer used that email address (the provider has gone out of business) and I couldn't remember the password I had used! I created a new ID using my current email address and Adobe deleted my old ID. HOWEVER, my computer still recognizes my OLD ID and I can't deauthorize it because I don't know the password! And I can't authorize my computer with my new ID because that option under HELP is greyed out! Can somebody please tell me how to get around this?

TOPICS
Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?