Highlighted

Deauthorization of my iMAC desktop from ADE

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2020 and it shouldn't be that difficult to have clear instructions that acutally work to deauthorize my MAC from ADE. The website chat hasn't been helpful at all, but I see I'm not alone in this situation. I've read all of the replies that relate to this issue, but of all the advice and steps you and I have taken, none have worked. I was hoping since most post are dated, I was searching for some new updates on the matter.

Also, I'm having a hard time locating ADE 3.O to attempt to download that instead. Day 7 of turmoil and wasted hours.

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deauthorization of my iMAC desktop from ADE

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2020 and it shouldn't be that difficult to have clear instructions that acutally work to deauthorize my MAC from ADE. The website chat hasn't been helpful at all, but I see I'm not alone in this situation. I've read all of the replies that relate to this issue, but of all the advice and steps you and I have taken, none have worked. I was hoping since most post are dated, I was searching for some new updates on the matter.

Also, I'm having a hard time locating ADE 3.O to attempt to download that instead. Day 7 of turmoil and wasted hours.

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0