• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design editions [Where to download Adobe Digital Editions?]

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download adobe design editions to read for ebooks, but I only get a message that the page isn't available. Has it been replaced by other software and if so, what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the impression from the Adobe website and forums that Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) has been abandoned by Adobe.

404s, no download links, even fewer online references. Seems like a project which is dead.

I did find this post in the ADE forums which may be useful

Where can I download Digital Editions?

However, I think I'd be looking for an alternative eBook reader given Adobe's seeming abandonment of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Digital Editions​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ADE download page is linked to almost every academic ebook provider (EBSCO, ProQuest, etc), and right now it shows "Sorry this page is unavailable."  I hope that access is restored quickly!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that the download page should now be working. Possibly the new updated site could have been causing the 404 Error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to see. It looked very different at the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines