• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not showing in ADE

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed ADE and authorized my Overdrive account. When I connect my device to the computer, it does not show in ADE. My computer acknowledge that my tablet is connected yet ADE does not. Any thoughts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This way not work with tablets only with eBook Reader. On tabletts has you only a ebook App. So you must transfer the eBooks over the file system and open then in the Tablet in the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont really get why you tell smth about tablets? dont know how your answer should help us. I am sitting here for over 1 hour now and still didint find any way to make ade show my device -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question of this form entry relates to a tray. So the answer for this person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I hope you're reading this old thread) Nanaky, I don't understand what you mean with 'transfer the eBooks over the file system'. Can you (or anyone else) please explain in very simple words? (I'm not only almost digi-illiterate, but also English isn't my first language.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question and I'm not using a tablet. I'm using an old Kobo (my preferred device) and an Arc. All I want to do is borrow library books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same- I contacted the support team and they haven't been able to help me yet. They are saying my device isn't authorized even though it is. It is because ADE isn't recognizing I have a device connected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to solve your issue yet?

Unfortunately I have the same problem: My kobo-ereader isn't shown anymore in ADE.

This results in the fact that I cannot transfer any book to my ereader. Q; what to do?. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I have a Kobo Clara HD. Is that not compatible with ADE? Any thoughts would be massively appreciated - as I've already spent many hours on fixing this issue. I just want to be able to read library e-books on my Kobo e-reader!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines