Highlighted

Device not showing in ADE

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed ADE and authorized my Overdrive account. When I connect my device to the computer, it does not show in ADE. My computer acknowledge that my tablet is connected yet ADE does not. Any thoughts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Device not showing in ADE

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed ADE and authorized my Overdrive account. When I connect my device to the computer, it does not show in ADE. My computer acknowledge that my tablet is connected yet ADE does not. Any thoughts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This way not work with tablets only with eBook Reader. On tabletts has you only a ebook App. So you must transfer the eBooks over the file system and open then in the Tablet in the app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont really get why you tell smth about tablets? dont know how your answer should help us. I am sitting here for over 1 hour now and still didint find any way to make ade show my device -.-

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question of this form entry relates to a tray. So the answer for this person.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I hope you're reading this old thread) Nanaky, I don't understand what you mean with 'transfer the eBooks over the file system'. Can you (or anyone else) please explain in very simple words? (I'm not only almost digi-illiterate, but also English isn't my first language.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question and I'm not using a tablet. I'm using an old Kobo (my preferred device) and an Arc. All I want to do is borrow library books.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2017 0