Highlighted

diane

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully downloaded library books into the ADE library on my MacBook Pro and am able to open and read them on this device.  However, when I try to transfer these downloaded library books onto my NOOK device, the title shows up in my Nook library, but when I click to open, I am instructed each time to enter my ADE email and password, and then when I do that, I get the message:  "Error opening book.  This book is not activated for current ADE users".  Three weeks ago, I had no problem with this.  What is going on?  How do I access my books on my NOOK?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

diane

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully downloaded library books into the ADE library on my MacBook Pro and am able to open and read them on this device.  However, when I try to transfer these downloaded library books onto my NOOK device, the title shows up in my Nook library, but when I click to open, I am instructed each time to enter my ADE email and password, and then when I do that, I get the message:  "Error opening book.  This book is not activated for current ADE users".  Three weeks ago, I had no problem with this.  What is going on?  How do I access my books on my NOOK?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Please test the issue and if still, you get the same issue then please try following steps,

Go-> Go to folder. Go to folder dialog will appear.

Type ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions.

Drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

Let us know if it helps. ^AJ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am not clear which folder on Mac are you referring to? 

Thanks Diane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2018 0