• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital authorisation issue

May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Until 10 days ago I was able to download ebook from the library using Adobe digital and Overdrive onto my samsung tablet.  Now when I go to put a book on my tablet it asks for my Adobe ID and password, when I enter this information the area to send it is greyed out.  I contacted the library and they looked into it as did overdrive.  It seems to be an adobe issue.  I went to the live chat and they could not help and they suggested the forum.  Upon reading the forum I see that my issue is not unique.  Have you changed something in the past 10 days?  I sure would appreciate some help and resolve to this issue.

Many thanks

Sherri Michell

smichell2@cogeco.ca

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trying to authorise my adobe digital editions on the iPad. Went to chat... they said cannot help go to the forum.  Do any of the Adobe Experts who regularly maintain this forum know how to solve my issue?  

On iPadOS.  It says could not connect to activation server make sure you are connected to the internet... I am writing this from my same connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines