• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Edition on Windows 10 Home version 1709 keeps crashing

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are similar issues posted out there, but the Digital Edition 4.5.8 on Windows 10 version 1709 keeps crashing.  I started with the available edition in the fall of 2016,  The system worked fine but started having issues though recent updates including 4.5.8.  I have uninstalled it several times and continued to try to get it to run again.  I know that 4.5.8 was supposed to fix security issues, but after I down load my epubs the system just crashed and won't let me exit out.  When downloading the epub or PDF they don't show up, and then the system freezes.  I have to start task manager to get the program to close, and when restarted it just sits there empty.  what is the fix for this, this is ridiculous.  All of the epubs that I have purchased have been through google books or from my university.  This is a significant problem and fixed, does anyone have any ideas outside what is listed in the currently asked questions to fix the issue? 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?