Highlighted

DIGITAL EDITION

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs

Refer to the above.

Wanted to open an acsm file(ebook} bought from google play store. Authorisation without ID was activated on computer. According to the adobe guide, I had to deauthorize and open with Adobe ID. So I erased all authorisation from computer and tried to open with an Adobe ID but it says login is not associated with the vendor. Also I cannot change the login eVendor - its just ADOBE ID.

Please advise what is wrong. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DIGITAL EDITION

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs

Refer to the above.

Wanted to open an acsm file(ebook} bought from google play store. Authorisation without ID was activated on computer. According to the adobe guide, I had to deauthorize and open with Adobe ID. So I erased all authorisation from computer and tried to open with an Adobe ID but it says login is not associated with the vendor. Also I cannot change the login eVendor - its just ADOBE ID.

Please advise what is wrong. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?