Highlighted

Digital editions and Kobo

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add books from the library from Digital Editions to the KOB. I was using this fine last week. reinstalled and reauthorized. it now says copy not allowed".

before it was refusing to open the books on my Kobo.

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital editions and Kobo

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add books from the library from Digital Editions to the KOB. I was using this fine last week. reinstalled and reauthorized. it now says copy not allowed".

before it was refusing to open the books on my Kobo.

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize the Reader and Digital Edition with the same ID?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I check whether ereader is authorised with same id?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Help of your Reader. You should found the info how can have authoirze on this point should you found your Adobe ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warum erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung " CE_COPY-NOT_ALLOWED" wenn ich ein Buch auf mein e-book kopieren will? Beim e-book kobo brauche ich mich nicht authorisieren.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In English is better

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nicolausk50742562  schrieb

Warum erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung " CE_COPY-NOT_ALLOWED" wenn ich ein Buch auf mein e-book kopieren will? Beim e-book kobo brauche ich mich nicht authorisieren.

Dein Reader und Digital Edition müssen mit der gleichen ID authoriseirt sein, damit es geht. Da du es nicht hast, bekommst du die Fehlermeldung. Wenn du nicht weisst, wie du deinen Reader autorisieren kannst, prüf mal die Hilfe deines Gerätes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0