Highlighted

Digital editions app crashes

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people in internet land,

I have very recently downloaded Digital Edition in order to read a book I am meant to be reviewing. It isn't a program I have used before, but my review provider only uses this format.

So I am stuck with it.

I downloaded the book and copied it over the program and it sat there looking shiny and new and I was all happy to read it until every time I try to open it the app crashes.

My inexperience with the app means that I am unaware whether this is an existing problem or not and I am unable to get through to a real person who works for adobe and so I come to you kind people for help.

Help please!

many thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital editions app crashes

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people in internet land,

I have very recently downloaded Digital Edition in order to read a book I am meant to be reviewing. It isn't a program I have used before, but my review provider only uses this format.

So I am stuck with it.

I downloaded the book and copied it over the program and it sat there looking shiny and new and I was all happy to read it until every time I try to open it the app crashes.

My inexperience with the app means that I am unaware whether this is an existing problem or not and I am unable to get through to a real person who works for adobe and so I come to you kind people for help.

Help please!

many thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?