Highlighted

Digital Editions cannot connect to activationserver. Check internet connection

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On my  pc everything is working properly. Even this post is being written online from that same pc. But then when I try to make Adobe Digital Editions activate my account so I can read the ebook I purchased, it just says it cannot connect to the activationserver and I should check the internet connection.

Adobe-fout.png

What to do?

What is the name or address of this activationserver so I can resolve and check the connection?

Why do I see this error mentioned in forums and here year after year and it still is keeping your customers to have a great reading experience?

regards Edmond

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions cannot connect to activationserver. Check internet connection

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On my  pc everything is working properly. Even this post is being written online from that same pc. But then when I try to make Adobe Digital Editions activate my account so I can read the ebook I purchased, it just says it cannot connect to the activationserver and I should check the internet connection.

Adobe-fout.png

What to do?

What is the name or address of this activationserver so I can resolve and check the connection?

Why do I see this error mentioned in forums and here year after year and it still is keeping your customers to have a great reading experience?

regards Edmond

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2018 0

Have something to add?