Highlighted

Digital Editions could not connection to the activation server - MacOS

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I search online and all the posts about this on this community but I can't get around this. So I downloaded ADE 4.5 (latest version) and I cannot Authorize my computer. (MacOS). It keep saying that Connection error : Digital Editions could not connect to the activation server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet. It worked on my Windows computer but I just doesn't want to work with my MacOS computer. 

Here's what I did to try to resolve this :

- I restarted my computer.

- I reinstalled the software.

- I tried with another adobe account.

- I turned off my firewall.

- I used my personal hotspot (so that my network doesn't block it).

and nothing worked. I am out of ressources here. Anything else I should try. 

TOPICS
Activation, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions could not connection to the activation server - MacOS

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I search online and all the posts about this on this community but I can't get around this. So I downloaded ADE 4.5 (latest version) and I cannot Authorize my computer. (MacOS). It keep saying that Connection error : Digital Editions could not connect to the activation server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet. It worked on my Windows computer but I just doesn't want to work with my MacOS computer. 

Here's what I did to try to resolve this :

- I restarted my computer.

- I reinstalled the software.

- I tried with another adobe account.

- I turned off my firewall.

- I used my personal hotspot (so that my network doesn't block it).

and nothing worked. I am out of ressources here. Anything else I should try. 

TOPICS
Activation, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with Mac Catalina.. works on PC but not my macbook, just trying to authorize digital edition by itself

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0
GK324 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, can you offer any solution here or we just going to be ignored as there are many others with the same issue!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2020 0