Digital Editions de-authorisation

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After successfully using Digital Editions to download e-books from my library for

over 2 years, it suddenly started to tell me there was an 'activation error'.  After going

round in circles trying to fix this, I decided it might be best to 'de-authorise' myj account

and start again.  It didn't allow de-authorisation, telling me to try again later and, if I

selected 'continue' told me I had entered an incorrect password.
I've tried uninstalling and re-loading to no effect.  I'm not a clever enough computer user to
attempt to follow the Registry fix.  This same problem occurs on both my Windows laptop and desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.

what is the Registry fix?  can you provide a link please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
mikew23553228 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'll have to go back into Adobe to find the details of the Registry fix, which
I'll try to do later today.

Regards
Mike

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif] Virus-free. www.avast.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines