Digital Editions issue after a reinstallation of Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I had an issue with Acrobat Pro DC: when I asked for assistance I was advised to reinstall the product, and the issue was solved.

Some time later I tried to access one of the texts that I had downloaded some time ago for Adobe Digital Editions, and suddenly I found that I cannot access any of them because I get the message "license key damaged".

The chat assistance in Italian advised me to deactivate and reactivate the authorization of the program, but when I tried to do so I received the message that "it was temporarily not possible". The Italian-language chat support then passed my issue to the English-language chat support, which suggested that I reinstall Acrobat Pro DC. When I pointed out that my problem was rather with Digital Editions, he advised me to post a message in this forum.

Since I no longer know who to turn to, I would just like to point out that I have paid for each of the texts that I can no longer access, and that I pay my monthly fee to use Acrobat Pro DC. Wouldn't I deserve help with that?

Updated email: framaggi55@gmail.com; Old (but working) email: francesco.maggiore6@tin.it; Phone #: +39 335 528 5014

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?