Highlighted

Digital Editions not working after Windows reinstall

New Here ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, Windows tried to do the big spring creators update, and in process killed my system. I had to reinstall windows and all my software, including Digital Editions. I also upgraded my hdd to ssd at the same time. From that time, Digital editions is not working, no matter what I do. I tried reinstalling, uninstalling with geek uninstaller in order to delete reg entries, rebooting.... It just installs, then flashes like it is going to open, and then nothing happens. Help, please, it is really important for me to have it running.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions not working after Windows reinstall

New Here ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, Windows tried to do the big spring creators update, and in process killed my system. I had to reinstall windows and all my software, including Digital Editions. I also upgraded my hdd to ssd at the same time. From that time, Digital editions is not working, no matter what I do. I tried reinstalling, uninstalling with geek uninstaller in order to delete reg entries, rebooting.... It just installs, then flashes like it is going to open, and then nothing happens. Help, please, it is really important for me to have it running.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2018 0

Have something to add?