Highlighted

Digital Editions partial transfer failure to Nook from overdrive.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook Glowlight 3 and regularly get library books from Overdrive.  I have been downloading the books to my computer via ADE and then transferring them to my Nook.  Recently some of the books have not been transferring correctly.  They appear in the MyFiles section of my library but when I click on them it forces me to connect to the internet and then sign in to ADE. It usually requires me to sign in twice and then tells me the book cannot be opened because it has been returned. Even though it has not been returned and can still be opened and read on ADE on my computer.  This is not happening to all the books only some of them.  It is EXTREMELY annoying and has only been happening recently but it is happening to more and more books. Any ideas on the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions partial transfer failure to Nook from overdrive.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook Glowlight 3 and regularly get library books from Overdrive.  I have been downloading the books to my computer via ADE and then transferring them to my Nook.  Recently some of the books have not been transferring correctly.  They appear in the MyFiles section of my library but when I click on them it forces me to connect to the internet and then sign in to ADE. It usually requires me to sign in twice and then tells me the book cannot be opened because it has been returned. Even though it has not been returned and can still be opened and read on ADE on my computer.  This is not happening to all the books only some of them.  It is EXTREMELY annoying and has only been happening recently but it is happening to more and more books. Any ideas on the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?