• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions prints cut off at the right and bottom side of the page

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem, which a lot of people described since Sep. 2015 and which was not solved up to now.

Independently if it's a PDF or epub at any page of a printed document an area of 1 to 2 cm at the right side as well as at the bottom is cut off.

This is independent, if I use a HW printer or a PDF printer (e. g. Microsoft print to PDF or PDF24). There little differences depending on the page size of the original document and the printed page size. The best seems to be Letter format for printing with the smallest missing printing areas. But in general the problem exist with every combination.

As I found in other discussions the problem appeared with Windows 10. I am also using the newest Windows 10 version.

So I have following questions:

- does anybody know conditions under which this behavior doesn't happen?

- is there any workaround known?

- when will Adobe offer a solution for this issue? (is there any public roadmap for open issues existing?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No solution ... poorly designed from software from an arrogant developer that offers zero help.

I detest this particular product ... they woukd go bankrupt if they had to reimburse users for time wasted.

Have no choice to use if for an ebook vendor, but thankfully only the one.

I avoid this product like the plague and suggest everyone else does too.

Unfortunately the software company seems to care lottle in fixung the problem .... very frustrating ... 😞

0 out 10 for this one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines