Digital Editions - Return of Books

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following problem, I can't return books that I have downloaded and used via the Adobe Digital Editions app on my smartphone.

Tutorials only show how to return books on a PC. Did I do something wrong? I have transferred the downloaded files to my smartphone and opened them via the app.

Greetings

TOPICS
Activation, ADE authorization, Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, i can't return books to my library from my smartphone, i don't have the options 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! The ones i opened on the PC, i can click right and the returned them. But the ones i opened on my ipad, when i click right (holding for 1 second or two) there is only the 2 options: favorite or delete. Even if when i delete, it comes back. I tried to open the same book that are already opened on my ipad but on my PC, to see if i can return it from there but it just wont open. It says that the book has already been opened by another user, which is me? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
debbnz LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the same issues. I think Adobe is completely negligent leaving everyone desperately trying to find a solution to getting their software to work on e-readers.

I cant ready my books on my reader they transfer on the library but the e-reader wont recognise them. I've tried all the tips from the forum, nothing is working.

I tried ADE version 3.0 and it doesn't work with the latest IOS.

Some developer could make a fortune developing a solution that would simply work. I don't have time in my life to keep trawling forums in the hope that someone has found some magic fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines