Highlighted

Digital Editions stop responding when connection ereader

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Digtial Edition with this ereader (Letto) many times before without problem. Now I have downloaded a book and opend it in Digtial Edition and so far so good...

As soon as I connect the ereader to my computer Digital Edition stops responding.

I have installed the latest version, didn't work.

Uninstalled, cleared the register and deleted folders under my documents and the installed again.

Logged in and downloaded a book, worked fine. 

Connected my ereader and Digital Edition stoped working.

My ereader works fine and I can access it from my computer and it has worked fine in Digital Editions before. I manged to copie the book to my ereader manualy from explorer insted. 

I recently updated Windows to the latest version of Windows 10 if that has anything to do with it.

Running Win 10, version 1903, OS-version 18362.418

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions stop responding when connection ereader

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Digtial Edition with this ereader (Letto) many times before without problem. Now I have downloaded a book and opend it in Digtial Edition and so far so good...

As soon as I connect the ereader to my computer Digital Edition stops responding.

I have installed the latest version, didn't work.

Uninstalled, cleared the register and deleted folders under my documents and the installed again.

Logged in and downloaded a book, worked fine. 

Connected my ereader and Digital Edition stoped working.

My ereader works fine and I can access it from my computer and it has worked fine in Digital Editions before. I manged to copie the book to my ereader manualy from explorer insted. 

I recently updated Windows to the latest version of Windows 10 if that has anything to do with it.

Running Win 10, version 1903, OS-version 18362.418

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 0

Have something to add?