• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions will not run on new dell laptop-Latest win 10

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital editions 4.5.8 installs but will not run or integrate with downloaded epub ebooks.

Tried all versions and all compataibility OS,s.

Worked fine on old win 10 laptop.

Anyone with similr issues or solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be really nice and helpfull for someone from adobe to contribute,

i cannot beleive how hard they make it to contact them, no make that impoosible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not difficult to contact Adobe Customer Care:
Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that and it sends me to more self help and none of these answer my problem. The system will then not allow me to talk to anyone.Perhaps you can answer the question or how I can talk to someone,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you going to help me with this or is this forum just a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Response to Omar.Fathy:

Grossly unhelpful post. If you really *are* an Adobe professional, why are you telling us to contact support knowing that they refuse to answer questions on Digital Editions? If it were as simple as you claim, this problem would not still be happening. It has been reported for MONTHS. Other posts are correct - if we follow your "advice" we simply get sent back here. If you really are a "professional" it would be nice to get an answer - not an unhelpful rather snide post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem. NO ONE at Adobe will answer this. The person who said you just contact support is flat out wrong. I get great support for the stuff I pay for but keep getting sent to the forums for "answers. Here's the link to my post: Windows 10 64bit - ADE 4.5.8 will not run

Windows 10 64bit - ADE 4.5.8 will not run

I went through every possible step I could find here and elsewhere. Detailed steps and results. Sent a copy to Adobe Support. And I *still* cannot download books. I'd be happy if they would just post a copy of the old version that actually worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines