Highlighted

Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library uses Adobe Digital Editions to download digital books to my computer.  I then download from Digital Editions to my Nook e-reader.  Suddenly, I am unable to download books from my library loan page to ADE.  I have used this method for years without a problem.  The ADE page appears but there is nothing (no books) that are on it.  2 libraries where I have cards have tried to solve this problem.  I also took it to a technician who was unable to resolve.  He removed all cookies and said there were no firewalls standing in the way.  What to do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library uses Adobe Digital Editions to download digital books to my computer.  I then download from Digital Editions to my Nook e-reader.  Suddenly, I am unable to download books from my library loan page to ADE.  I have used this method for years without a problem.  The ADE page appears but there is nothing (no books) that are on it.  2 libraries where I have cards have tried to solve this problem.  I also took it to a technician who was unable to resolve.  He removed all cookies and said there were no firewalls standing in the way.  What to do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2019 0

Have something to add?