• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double entry in the library keeps coming back after I remove it

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using ADE 4.5 on Apple MACos High Sierra and IOS and keep getting a double entry for 1 particular book I downloaded today.

Every time I remove the book from the library it keeps restoring itself almost instantly.

- I deleted the files and then removed the book(s) from my library in the software.

- I then cleared the cloudsync map and even removed the entire ADE folder from the computer before rebooting.

- I tried every other solution mentioned on Google.

Still the book keeps re-downloading itself twice via cloudsync and when I click to open it another copy appears every time.

Where can I access the online library that cloudsync syncs with so I may remove the entries there... or do we have any other solutions that are known to work ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its still a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That link doesn't take me anywhere where i can download version 3.0 of ADE.

Installing a much older version of software is bad practise anyway and frankly not much of a solution.

Adobe has a major market share with "Adobe DRM" and manny e-book owners rely on them to keep on top of the software and fix bugs quickly so we can enjoy our products.

Only having this (community) forum to reffer to and having to wait for ages to have bugs like this fixed is shamefull at best for a company as big as Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines