Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download an ebook and nothing happen

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe Digital Editions on my computer in order to download an ebook (acsm file). My problem is that strictly nothing happen : I click on the button "add it to the library" in ADE, I select it and click on the open button... and now nothing is happening, no book, no error message, nothing.

I tried to desinstall and reinstall ADE but the problem still the same.

Thank you for your help.

Camille

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've the same problem as Camille.

Since a couple of days I can't download e-books via .acsm files anymore.

I've installed the last version of ADE (4.57), when opening an .acsm file nothing happen, neither an error message.

I tried from two different PC, both authorized with my Adobe account, but nothing happens. It is still impossible to deauthorize (the system replies "impossible to deauthorize ... try later").

Anyone with the same problems? Any solution?

Thank you for your help.

Luigi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ADE on three different PCs, all running Windows 10, Say: PC-A, PC-B, PC-C. On PC-A and PC-B ADE does not work, on PC-C- it works. Yesterday I found that ADE is available as APP for Android. I've installed it on a tablet, and authorized the device with my Adobe Account; it works perfectly. I've downloaded an e-book via .acsm file with success. So I suspect that some Windows Update is the problem. Anyone could help?

Thank You

Luigi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having this problem on my new surface laptop for 3 months.

uninstalled and reinstalled adobe digital several times. Nothing! ebooks will not open.

Help!!

Reading books on old Lenove - still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines