Highlighted

Download for Creative Suite 5..5

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and need to download my Creative Suite 5.5. (I have the disk and seriel #, but my new computer does not have a disk drive.) Tutorials and this forum say I should be able to login and download it.  I have logged in and searched and searched.  I am so sorry I cannot seem to find the download. I have a windows 10 PC. If someone would please send me a link to the download, that would be wonderful!

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download for Creative Suite 5..5

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and need to download my Creative Suite 5.5. (I have the disk and seriel #, but my new computer does not have a disk drive.) Tutorials and this forum say I should be able to login and download it.  I have logged in and searched and searched.  I am so sorry I cannot seem to find the download. I have a windows 10 PC. If someone would please send me a link to the download, that would be wonderful!

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020 1

Have something to add?