about 10 days ago I purchased two new ebooks. When I wanted to download the ebooks AED started automatically and gave me a note to update to ADE 4.5.7 (up to then I used ADE 4.5.6). I updated to ADE 4.5.7.
After this I once again started the download of one of these ebooks. ADE 4.5.7 opened a window with the covers of ym former books. But except for a rotating circle nothing else happened - not even an error message will be displayed.
Whatever I tried - nothing helped:
- waiting for hours
- cancelling ADE and open again
- kill all Adobe related processes with Task Manager and start ADE again
- reboot of PC
- deinstallation and re-installation of ADE
- I even contacted the store: They cancelled the order so I could re-purchase and download again - but still the same
Amazingly the following things work:
- I can read the new ebooks in the PC with TWINUI or webreader.mytolino.com
- I can save the *.ebub files on my computer, however since no *.annot-files (or any other necessary files) are created, this does not help either
- older ebooks can be
ebook which I purchased earlier, when I still used