• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded ADE while logged in, but now seems like my book is linked to "unknown" user, and not my user...

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like asked in the headline.. I am new to ADE, and cannot figure out how to login in the program? I just downloaded a book, in the belief that I was logged in, because I was logged in to adobes webpage when dowloading ADE. It didn't pop op to log-in while downloading the book. In the guide in ADE it says that the login option will come op when downloading a book... So I assumed it was because I was already logged in. Though it really seems like I'm not. How can I see if I am logged in??

Really hope someone can help me and that I didn't just loose the option to open my book on other devices..

Thanks!

Best regards Mia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start Digital Edition.

Go to help > autorisation details.Under this windows was the authorisation show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines