Highlighted

Downloading book purchased through other forums.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a PDF book from boradview press, and the only option to doanload it was adobe. Adobe only installs into iphones and ipads. I installed it on my phone, created an Adobe ID. There's no search option, and no option to download pre-purchased book. I contacted costumer support through the chat and they sent me here saying "we only provide support for people with paid subscriptions". So here I am. Does anyone have any clue on how to do it? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloading book purchased through other forums.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a PDF book from boradview press, and the only option to doanload it was adobe. Adobe only installs into iphones and ipads. I installed it on my phone, created an Adobe ID. There's no search option, and no option to download pre-purchased book. I contacted costumer support through the chat and they sent me here saying "we only provide support for people with paid subscriptions". So here I am. Does anyone have any clue on how to do it? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?