• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading ebooks from library

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Sony e-reader for my e-books.  Suddenly, last week I'm unable to download.  I'll sometimes be able to download book but it won't transfer into my Sony e-reader.

Apparently in Adobe Digital Editions, whenever I type in my Adobe ID & password, it replies every time "activation server error."  I'd just reset my password again & still same message regarding error.  Why am I having such difficulty ?!?!?!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very frustrating when I waited so long for a reply, then case gets shut down after 2min without reply when I walked away from lappy to go to bathroom & grab food 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still not able to get device authorization through to my Sony e-reader nor Kobo Glo via Adobe ID.  Is Adobe ID & password the same as with Adobe Digital Editions's Adobe ID & password ?  I used the same for both & not able to get through every time with below reply: "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines