• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading files onto my Nook

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been at this for four and a half hours now and still can't figure it out, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Basically I'm having issues getting ADE to recognize my Nook device in order to download books onto it. I tried reached out to B&N tech support, and they said that it likely had something to do with my computer, as my Nook has the most up to date software update. So I tried using a completely different computer (was using Mac before, am now using a Windows), and it STILL isn't recognizing my Nook.

I don't know why this is an issue, since last week I had no problem using my USB in order to download books from ADE. But when I tried this week, not only will it not work, but it also completely deleted the books i had downloaded on my Nook device. I'm just super confused and I wish this was more user-friendly. 

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Download , Install ADE , Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figure it is not an issue with my Kobo reader, as it is not plugged in and the Adobe Digital Editions will not work.  I download the book no problem on my computer.  It's when I want to open it on ADE that is the problem.  It tells me error! check activation.  I see all the other books I read before on the background.  I can open the book from the library site and it will open on my computer so I can read it there.  The problem is I want it on my KOBO!  ADE what is wrong with your program!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines