Highlighted

DRM protected books

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having persisting issues with my Vivlio erader.  the reader displays that I can no longer read DRM protected books on the device due to the fact that too many devices are connected to my bookseller account.  When asking support from my bookseller, the bookseller informs me that I have to ask a device count reset for my adobe id.  Cusomer support of Adobe has already done this 3 times, but the problem persist. 

May I kindly ask your assistance again and provide me instructions. Thank you in advance for your support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DRM protected books

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having persisting issues with my Vivlio erader.  the reader displays that I can no longer read DRM protected books on the device due to the fact that too many devices are connected to my bookseller account.  When asking support from my bookseller, the bookseller informs me that I have to ask a device count reset for my adobe id.  Cusomer support of Adobe has already done this 3 times, but the problem persist. 

May I kindly ask your assistance again and provide me instructions. Thank you in advance for your support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?