Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

duplicating library download

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Win 10 and ADE 4.5

This has never happened before and just started in the last week.   When downloading ePUB file from Overdive it's copying to ADE 2, 3 or even 4 times.  None of the copies can be opened.  I've tried unautorizing and reauthorizing my device, and uninstalled and reinstall ADE.  Neither solved the issue.   Advice needed.  Thanx

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Running Win10 & ADE 4.5

I also had the same thing happen yesterday, I have been trying for the last 3 days to get a "book" to open up in my Kobo Aura. It kept telling me it was not authorize and I needed to reauthorize. I have done this multiple times, the Aura say it is authorized but the book won't open. The last time I downloaded from Overdrive to ADE I got 4 copies. Transferred to my Aura but still can't open thr "book" I have uninstalled & reinstalled ADE, too many authorizations/ erase authorizations to count! Time to go old school with areal book!! Help me please! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines