Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

e act too many activations error when trying to authorize an E-Reader

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Hi natalieb69441248,

Please refer this help document: E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error in Adobe Digital Editions

Check if this helps. 

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi natalieb69441248,

Please refer this help document: E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error in Adobe Digital Editions

Check if this helps. 

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi meenakshin83966505,

I have thje same problem:

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

The dokument (your link) can´t help.

Someone has to reset my counter.

But who?

There is no possibility to get into a chat with support.

Only write a discussion into a forum.

Please: Is there any admin to help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. What I did was I clicked on "contact us" at the bottom of the page or the support link support . I clicked on "account issues" > "adobe id and signing in" > "show me my contact options" and then click on chat 24/7.

My experience with "chat with the representative" was frustrating because they kept directing me to this forums which advises me to contact customer support to get my account reset. It is a free service so it felt like they did not want to help. It took about 30 minutes for the two representative to understand that they are the one that can reset the account. After that, they passed the issue to their superior. It took about one or two weeks for them to reset my account.

This is also reply to your question martink39448802​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I am having the same problem, needing my activation count reset.  There seems to be no way to contact ADOBE even though this is supposed to be the solution.  Have you received any form of useful help???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The linked page doesnt lead you to a possibility to contact the support. It's a loop to the same forum and the same answer marked as 'right'. but no help.

It would be good to see the number of activations in the adobe account and to reset them by oneself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have still the same Problem, since two weeks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing changed f***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After restoring my e-reader Kobo, Adobe digital edition  displays, "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS" . I need reset activation count. Please help me. mattiazambrini@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After restoring my e-reader Kobo Aura H2O 2, Adobe digital edition  displays, "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS" . I need support to reset my activation count. Please help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, same error on my ebook reader. My Tolino ebook reader seems to disconnect every now and then, and I have to reactivate with my adobe ID. But apparently it counts every reactivation as a new device, so I need to reset the account. Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines