E_Act_Too_Many_Activations

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I got this error message when trying to open an Adobe DRM ebook

Could someone provide any hint How-To fix or How to reduce the number of activations ?

The simple deauthorization of my device (smarthphone) does not work.

I had difficulties in getting in contact to help desk ...

Really Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several ref. numbers for requesting a reset but no feedback and the situation remains unchanged.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there's no way to get this fixed? It seems incredible...

Thanks for your input but if there are so many open requests there should be someone monitoring the forum to provide guidelines...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your bookstore. They will have the ability to pass your info to the right people to get the account reset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also contacted my bookstore (local library) but they replied that only Adobe support might help.

Issue is that there is no support from them - for my understanding and navigating in the site -  about this item as they provide link to this Forum...

Quite unusual I think.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly my experience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines