• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't activate my ebook reader because of this error. I have checked with the support team of my ebook reader and they told me to contact Adobe for reset the number of activation.

After that, the Adobe support team tells me to post on this forum.

So i'd like that you reset my number of activation.

And it will be great if the number of activation remaining appears somwhere in ADO or in the Adobe profil page.

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Checked with Adobe customer service and I still have authorization available.

So I don't know what to do. I can't connect to my ebook reader library (Bookeen Cybook Muse on the onboard library). The connection is ok, but i get the error E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS. So the Adobe DRM protected book aren't readable on the ebook reader. Bookeen support said that I have reached the maximum number of activation and that I have to contact Adobe customer service for a reinitialisation. And now Adobe tellsme that the number of activation is ok, but it still not working.

So, what should I do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines