• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT error when trying to download library ebooks

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -- my ADE was working fine until a couple days ago, and now every time I try to download a library ebook, I get the e_adept_document_too_short error. I have tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have tried downloading the newest edition, the oldest edition, no luck. I'm so frustrated right now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem and now when I try to open the program it loads but you cant see anything - just a blank screen. Pretty frustrated to. I tried to fix it but nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem.  Have tried unisntalling and reinstalling, removed authorisation and reauthorised, and have deleted the adept key and reauthorised.  Nothing has worked.  Please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same problem. When I open ADE it is blank, no files. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting the registry key, reauthorizing, everything I can find out there. Nothing works. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines