Highlighted

E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to help my dad. He suddenly is not able to download books on ADE anymore...  he gets this error message:

I noticed his computer (Mac) is authorized with my adobe account (not his) - maybe because he is using my old Kobo... When trying to delete my account on his computer, this is not possible... I am stuck. Anyone who can help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to help my dad. He suddenly is not able to download books on ADE anymore...  he gets this error message:

I noticed his computer (Mac) is authorized with my adobe account (not his) - maybe because he is using my old Kobo... When trying to delete my account on his computer, this is not possible... I am stuck. Anyone who can help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you do it? This problem is bugging me for yours, essentially as long as I use ADE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for years, I mean

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0