Highlighted

E_AUTH_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I could not download books. I got the above code. I tried to follow the advice to take away the authorization but I cannot. I have taken away the program/app and downloaded it again.  I think the problem is that my default account is connected to an emailadress that was taken away permanently about one week ago. In my account on the Adobe homesite I have changed my email to the new one but it doesn´t help. My husband had about the same problem with his Eurosport subscription and he had to get help because of a moment 22 situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

E_AUTH_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I could not download books. I got the above code. I tried to follow the advice to take away the authorization but I cannot. I have taken away the program/app and downloaded it again.  I think the problem is that my default account is connected to an emailadress that was taken away permanently about one week ago. In my account on the Adobe homesite I have changed my email to the new one but it doesn´t help. My husband had about the same problem with his Eurosport subscription and he had to get help because of a moment 22 situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2018 0

Have something to add?